Supercharge your body!
Powerful cocktail of antioxidants, fiber, healthy fats, protein and immune boosting nutrients.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 1
This is one of our favorite smoothie recipe. The tanginess of the kiwis gives it a refreshing flavor without being too sweet. The crunchy pumpkin and hemp seeds provides the body with vitamins, healthy fats and fiber without the sugar spike.
If you like, you can amph up your daily protein intake by adding EatFit Collagen Peptides protein powder to your smoothie.
The ginger, red onions and garlic give an extra punch without sacrificing the refreshing taste of the smoothie. Ginger helps combat inflammation while the onion and garlic are anti viral which helps boost the immune system.
Great for breakfast or post workout smoothie that also keeps you fuller longer.
- 1/2 cup wild blue berries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 kiwis
- 1 medium organic granny apples
- 2 Tablespoons organic hemp seeds
- 2 Tablespoons organic raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 slices of ginger
- 5 wedges of red onions
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon EatFit Collagen Peptides protein powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk or water
- 4 ice cubes
- Cut kiwis and apples in half.
- Throw all ingredients together and blend till smooth.
Note: Don't need to peel the kiwis. Just slice the ends off. I actually like eating the whole kiwi, skin and all. You can also adjust the amount of ginger, garlic and onions based on your preference.